Our children's 3-ply disposable masks help create a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. These are a cost-effective option for kids getting ready to go back to school. Also, great for a trip with mom and dad to the grocery store, playground or socially distanced gathering! These are also perfect for day cares and other organizations where children age 4 and up are required to wear a face mask. If one of your preschoolers forgets there own face mask just use one of these for the day to adhere to local executive orders and mask mandates.
DIMENSIONS: 5.625" L x 3.75" H
- Non-woven fabric and melt-blown filter paper.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Covered adjustable aluminum
- All masks are made by factories that have FDA certificates of registration. Find FDA registration certificate here.
- FDA has authorized these masks to be used by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings to cover their noses and mouths, in accordance with CDC recommendations, to prevent community spread. Product is not FDA cleared or approved.
- Mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- Product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the outbreak.
- Not a Toy. Use under adult supervision. Not intended for children under 4 years of age.
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.