Custom Logo Printed Individually packed White or Black KN95 Chengde Technology ear loop masks
Print your logo with up to 3 colors on one side of the mask - lead time approx. 10 days after art approval.
Please reply to the confirmation email with your logo and we will reply with a proof for your approval prior to starting production.
Bona Fide Masks™ is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for CUSTOM PRINTED Chengde Technology KN95 Protective Mask in the United States.
The Chengde KN95 personal respirator, Made to the NEW GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability, ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Chengde KN95 is manufactured by CHENGDE TECHNOLOGY CO. ,LTD which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as an AUTHORIZED distributor in the United States.
Made to New GB2626-2019 Standard
The Chengde KN95 is packaged in a secure tamper proof heat sealed bag. There is 1 mask per pack
The Chengde KN95, made to the new standard, will be the same size, shape and use the same production process. The improvement will be from the new melt blown polypropylene cotton filter layer which will upgrade the breathability factor (respiratory resistance) of the mask. This new enhancement will help make it easier to breathe for the user while still offering filter efficiency greater than 95%.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- 5 layers
CARE AND USE:
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protective nature of the mask.
- Do not steam the face mask or put it in the microwave.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects.
- Make sure to discard the face mask when it becomes visibily dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- If you would like to know the difference between a KN95 and an N95 read our article "What Is The Difference Between An N95 and KN95 Mask."
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.