On/Go™ 10-minute COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test
Each Box Contains 2 Tests.
On/Go is the FDA-authorized under EUA, fast, and easy-to-use COVID-19 self-test and companion app that guides you step-by-step through the testing process. In only 10 minutes, you will have the results you need to confidently return to work, school, sports, and all the things you love to do, with the ability to store and share your family's and your test results from the intuitive On/Go app.
Detects active COVID-19 infection in 10 minutes.
1. Pairs with intuitive companion mobile app with step-by-step instructions and results management, available on both Apple and Android.
2. Effective at detecting all known COVID-19 variants of concern (including Delta).
3. Simple test procedure using a minimally invasive nasal swab.
4. Self-test without need to ship samples to a lab or for a prescription from your healthcare provider
1. Quick and Easy to Use: The On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test by Intrivo uses a shallow nasal swab for maximum comfort, with the collection you can perform for yourself or another at home or any place where you can find a flat surface.
2. Quality You Can Trust: In just 10 minutes, On/Go delivers results with 95% accuracy and can be used to detect the antigen proteins from all major known COVID-19 variants of concern.
3. Step-by-Step Instructions: The On/Go companion app, downloadable by scanning the QR code on the box or available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, guides you seamlessly through each test step, from specimen collection to results interpretation.
4. Shareable Test History: With the On/Go app, you can easily view, track and share test results with family and friends, all in one place.
5. User Friendly For All Ages: The On/Go Self-Test is indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult and for all people 14 and older to self-perform.
6. Proudly Made in the USA: Manufactured in the United States with 30 years of experience and full quality controls. Each box includes 2 tests.
The On/Go test kits are made in the USA and presently sold under an emergency use authorization (EUA) from the FDA. The FDA has extended the shelf life for these kits for additional months. Please see the attached documentation.
If the expiration date on your kit is September 2022 (lots CP22A48 OR CP22A79), the expiration date is now March 31, 2023.
please click below for further info:
|Certifications & Claims||(EUA210314)|
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
One test was a...
One test from the set I bought didn't work. I'm hoping for a replacement. I can send a photo of the test result and lot #.
Wasn’t able to...
I could not get the app installed and could not use the test. I couldn’t find any help for this problem and have several tests that are unusable without it.
great product, excellent service.
You sent my antigen tests promptly, but the masks I ordered before that have never been sent and you have not answered my emails.
Arrival was very timely and priced right
On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Test - Please click here...
On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Test - Please click here for Discounted Quantity Pricing
Damaged test kit.
I have emailed you twice about a damaged, previously opened, incomplete test kit with illustrative images. You have still not responded. Sad.
The tests came quickly. The directions were easy to understand. Even though we are vaccinated and boosted, my husband and I used the test as extra insurance before visiting my 102 year old father in law so as not to expose him to the virus.
I ordered rapid Covid tests and I received them in a timely manor. Easy to navigate website. Thank you!!