- Powered by 20 pcs. UVC LED
- Rechargable lithium ion battery provides up to 50 minutes of operational time
- Utilizes micro-usb connection for recharging
- Disinfects and eliminates up to 99.9% of microorganisms*, without harsh chemicals and their damaging effects
- Quickly disinfect common houshold surfaces with simple scans; appropriate for use on sofas, beds, bathtubs, towels, mats, carpets, keyboards, steeringwheels, door handles, and more.
- Portable and easy to use -- lightweight, with built-in battery; stores easily in handbags, backpacks or luggage.
- Designed with safety in mind -- built-in sensor shuts off device when turned over; child safety lock feature
- Includes safety glasses and storage pouch
- High quality and durable
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
|Product Name||59S X5 UV Light Sanitizing Wand|
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen UVLED Optical Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Wholly Owned Subsidiary||Shenzhen UV Guard Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Charging Interface||Micro USB|
|Battery Nominal Capacity||2500mAH|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
1.625 x 1.5 x 10 inches
|Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H)||
6.90 x 2.73 x 11.12 inches
|EPA Establishment No.||
*based on independent laboratory testing by SGS
Test Report No.: GZAFN1902002551S019 & GZAFN1902002551S021
Do not direct UV light toward eyes or skin. Not intended for use by children 12 years of age of younger.
EPA Establishment No. 95175-CHN-1