Bona Fide Masks™ is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for Powecom® in the United States & Canada!
The Powecom ® KN95 personal respirator, Made to the Current GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability, ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Powecom ® KN95 is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as the premier face mask distributor in the United States.
Made to Current GB2626-2019 Standard
The Powecom KN95, made to the new standard, will be the same size, shape and use the same production process. The improvement will be from the new melt blown polypropylene cotton filter layer which will upgrade the breathability factor (respiratory resistance) of the mask. This new enhancement will help make it easier to breathe for the user while still offering filter efficiency greater than 95%.
Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd., the manufacturer of our Powecom KN95 respirator mask, has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as their #1 and largest distributor in the United States click here to learn more.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th, 2020 are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity. Click here to learn more.
- Bona Fide Masks™ is the only Powecom distributor to currently offer the Black KN95 face mask for sale in the United States.
CARE AND USE:
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protective nature of the mask.
- Do not steam the face mask or put it in the microwave.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects.
- Make sure to discard the face mask when it becomes visibily dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- If you would like to know the difference between a KN95 and an N95 read our article "What Is The Difference Between An N95 and KN95 Mask."
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
ANTI-FAKE / ANTI-COUNTERFEIT VERIFICATION
For the instructions on how to use the Powecom Verification Code System please click here.
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.
15665 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good fit, comfortable.
The best fit of all masks we have tried fit, easy breathing, and prompt shipping. Will continue to get our masks here
I find these easily more comfortable to wear than the surgical masks I replaced. Won't go back!
White Powecom® KN95 Respirator Face Mask - Ear Loop - 10 masks per pack - Made to the NEW GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability - Bona Fide Masks™ is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for Powecom® in the United States & Canada!
Fast shipping, arrived as expected.
I could not have been happier with my experience with Bona Fide Masks! It was possible to speak with a live customer service agent instead of just sending email. I was in a bind time-wise, and masks were shipped to me quickly. And after trying many recommended brands, these adult and child masks fit the best!
My experience with those masks had been excellent, this is only my experience only. My son was sitting next a person with covid and he was wearing this mask, the next day we knew that person had covid and did show up to school, my kid was ok and didn't contract the disease. Thanks Bona Fide, will definitely repeat the order.