The Black Powecom KN95 personal respirator, which ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is an FDA authorized respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Powecom KN95 filtration material has been testing multiple times by NPPTL and the CDC and has tested well above 95% filtration of particles 2.5 microns or larger every time. The Powecom KN95 is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as the premier face mask distributor in the United States. It is FDA authorized for use in healthcare settings by HCP during the public health emergency: https://www.fda.gov/media/136664/download. FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators.
Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd., the manufacturer of our FDA authorized KN95 respirator mask, has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as their premier distributor in the United States.
FDA Appendix A, listing non-NIOSH approved respirators can be found here: FDA Appendix A - Authorized Respirators.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
- Bona Fide Masks™ is the only Powecom distributor to currently offer the FDA Authorized Black KN95 face mask for sale in the United States.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- If you would like to know the difference between a KN95 and an N95 read our article "What Is The Difference Between An N95 and KN95 Mask."
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
ANTI-FAKE / ANTI-COUNTERFEIT VERIFICATION
For the instructions on how to use the Powecom Verification Code System please click here.
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.