Bona Fide Masks™ is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for Powecom® in the United States & Canada!
The Black Powecom ® KN95 personal respirator, which ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Powecom ® KN95 filtration material has been tested multiple times by NPPTL and the CDC and has tested well above 95% filtration of particles 0.3 µm (microns) or larger. The Powecom KN95 is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as the premier face mask distributor in the United States.
Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd., the manufacturer of our respirator mask, has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as their #1 and largest distributor in the United States click here to learn more.Made to Current GB2626-2019 Standard
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th, 2020 are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity. Click here to learn more.
CARE AND USE:
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protective nature of the mask.
- Do not steam the face mask or put it in the microwave.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects.
- Make sure to discard the face mask when it becomes visibily dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- If you would like to know the difference between a KN95 and an N95 read our article "What Is The Difference Between An N95 and KN95 Mask."
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
ANTI-FAKE / ANTI-COUNTERFEIT VERIFICATION
For the instructions on how to use the Powecom Verification Code System please click here.
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.
10726 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After years of use... Good!
We've gone through almost all of these masks after a couple years of use. I can honestly say these masks have been the best we've bought for both value and quality. Not a single one broke or was mis-manufactured like some others where the ear loops brake or aren't even attached out of the package. These have been comfortable and reliable. Highly recommended.
These are great masks they are snug and comfortable.
The masks are excellent.
The masks are excellent.
The mask received doesn't fit the face of a man properly. It covers the nose & mouth but fits / ends right above the chin.
I wear one of these masks all day to teach middle schoolers, and they are excellent. They are comfortable and keep me safe. I highly recommend these masks.
Best masks at the best...
Thank you NY Times for letting us know about Bone Fide Masks. The fit is good, we are confident that they do what they are supposed to do, and the price is right!
Great masks, reasonable shipping...
Love the masks! They came in a reasonable amount of time considering shipping backups and not getting overnight. I will be ordering again!