The Harley KN95-SM ™ model BFM001 personal respirator, which ships from stock directly from our warehouses here in the USA, is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally.
The Harley® KN95-SM ™ is manufactured by Guangzhou Harley Commodity , which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as the EXCLUSIVE distributor of the Harley KN95-SM ™ model BFM001 face mask in the United States and Canada.
Made to Latest GB2626-2019 Standard
The BFM001 is made by the NIOSH approved N95 maker, Harley Commodity. The mask is made to the GB2626-2019 KN95 standard. The Harley BFM001 Children's mask is foldable,easy to store and can adapt well to the wearer’s facial features.
Bona Fide Masks™ is the exclusive distributor for Harley Commodity KN95 masks in the United States and Canada. We handle all warehousing, distribution and fulfilment out of our facility in New York. Supply chain security is one of our highest priorities.
- PP Non-woven fabric: High efficiency low-resistance meltblown, electrostatic cotton.
- Ear Loop: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable plastic that can be adjusted or molded to fit nose shape
- Made to GB2626-2019 KN95 standard
- BFM001 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- The BFM001 is a foldable style mask, which allows for ease of storage and transportation.
- One size available - fits most.
- 17cm x 6.5cm
- Ear loop
All mask orders are fulfilled on an "as available" basis. For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.