10% discount for Harley KN95 - use coupon code HARLEY
Bona Fide Masks™ is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for Harley® KN95 Protective Mask Model L-103V in the United States & Canada!
The Harley ® KN95 personal respirator, Made to the NEW GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability, ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Harley ® KN95 is manufactured by GUANGZHOU HARLEY COMMODITY CO. ,LTD which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as the EXCLUSIVE distributor in the United States.
Made to New GB2626-2019 Standard
Please also note that the Harley KN95 is on the Health Canada list of Authorized medical devices for uses related to COVID-19: List of authorized medical devices other than testing devices - click here and search for Harley
The Harley KN95 is packaged in a secure tamper proof heat sealed bag that is reclosable, once opened. There are 10 masks per pack
The Harley KN95, made to the new standard, will be the same size, shape and use the same production process. The improvement will be from the new melt blown polypropylene cotton filter layer which will upgrade the breathability factor (respiratory resistance) of the mask. This new enhancement will help make it easier to breathe for the user while still offering filter efficiency greater than 95%.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
CARE AND USE:
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protective nature of the mask.
- Do not steam the face mask or put it in the microwave.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects.
- Make sure to discard the face mask when it becomes visibily dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- If you would like to know the difference between a KN95 and an N95 read our article "What Is The Difference Between An N95 and KN95 Mask."
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.
106 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great mask. Super comfortable and good deal around the mask. Also, there was no smell like other mask that I have tried before.
I love these masks! Not only do they fit snug - like they should, but they're also really comfortable. The seal is great, and as someone who regularly wears glasses, there is minimal fogging. The nose portion also comes with a little cushion for comfort, which is great for extended wearing. I'd highly recommend these to anyone who needs them.
ordered my masked december 27th. got notification that they were fulfilling my order on jan 7. every time i check the tracking info it says they are waiting for the package to get to them. really wanted to give five stars bout there is literally nothing to review.
First, my order was not processed for about two weeks, no response to emails I sent from customer service. Second, the masks smell chemical, I could not breathe because of the strong smell so I ended up throwing them all the garbage. Find another place to order your masks.
ear loops too small, uncomfortable, will not be wearing these
These are very comfortable and pretty soft. They fit well and the straps can be stretched out a bit with some pulling.
I purchased a lg order of your masks, but am regretting not trying them first. They do not stay on anyones ears , roll off your ear & fall off. I still have 2 unopened packs of them left and wish to return them.
The KN95 masks are made for a smaller face and do not fit my face well (I am a smaller person as well). The ear loops are very tight and slip off my ear constantly.
They work well!