Bona Fide Masks™ is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for Powecom® in the United States & Canada!
The Powecom ® KN95 personal respirator, Made to the NEW GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability, ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Powecom ® KN95 is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as the premier face mask distributor in the United States.
Made to New GB2626-2019 Standard
The Powecom KN95, made to the new standard, will be the same size, shape and use the same production process. The improvement will be from the new melt blown polypropylene cotton filter layer which will upgrade the breathability factor (respiratory resistance) of the mask. This new enhancement will help make it easier to breathe for the user while still offering filter efficiency greater than 95%.
Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd., the manufacturer of our Powecom KN95 respirator mask, has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as their #1 and largest distributor in the United States click here to learn more.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Head Bands: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th, 2020 are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity. Click here to learn more.
- Bona Fide Masks™ is the only Powecom distributor to currently offer the Black KN95 face mask for sale in the United States.
CARE AND USE:
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protective nature of the mask.
- Do not steam the face mask or put it in the microwave.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects.
- Make sure to discard the face mask when it becomes visibily dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- If you would like to know the difference between a KN95 and an N95 read our article "What Is The Difference Between An N95 and KN95 Mask."
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
ANTI-FAKE / ANTI-COUNTERFEIT VERIFICATION
For the instructions on how to use the Powecom Verification Code System please click here.
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.
1429 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Every mask we got out of the package the elastic broke on the same place on each mase immediately when you went to put it over your head. They were completely unusable. They must be defective.
About half of the straps...
The company is very efficient and the owner is very responsive, but the masks are not very good. I got the KN95's with the head strap because the fit should be more snug, but the elastic is not very elastic, and I found that about the strap broke on half of them. I did find that the mask did fit reasonably well without the bottom strap, but I have ordered ones with ear straps. Lets see what happens.
Black Powecom ® KN95 Respirator Mask - Headband...
Black Powecom ® KN95 Respirator Mask - Headband Style - 10 masks per pack- Made to the NEW GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability
Excellent fit, very...
Best KN95s I've used, they last a
The order was never received, its stuck in UPS system, I've been waiting 5 weeks for my masks.
Straps Tear Off...
I bought 20 of the black headband style masks. On everyone of them the straps pull off the mask in same spot. Thought this was weird, because I’ve been buying the white ones, and they’re great. E-mailed customer service well over a week ago, and haven’t heard back. Tried to e-mail someone who posts on their Twitter account, but that e-mail doesn't work now. Only contact is these automated e-mails asking me to review my purchase.
Bona Fide Masks - No...
I received a completely different set of products from what I've ordered and tried for over a week to get any kind of response from the support at multiple addresses and received no response.
Bona Fide kn95...
I have not yet received my masks
Can't review an order that I don't have yet.
My order shipped 19 days, and I have not received my order yet.