The DENIM BLUE Powecom® KN95-SM ™ personal respirator, which ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally.
The BENIM BLUE Powecom®KN95-SM ™ is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as the EXCLUSIVE distributor of the Powecom KN95-SM ™ face mask in the United States and Canada.
Made to New GB2626-2019 Standard
Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd., the manufacturer of our Powecom KN95-SM™ respirator mask, has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as their #1 and largest distributor in the United States click here to learn more.
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th, 2020 are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity. Click here to learn more.
- Bona Fide Masks™ is the exclusive distributor in the US and Canada for the Powecom KN95-SM
- Approximately 15% smaller than the standard Powecom KN95
CARE AND USE:
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protective nature of the mask.
- Do not steam the face mask or put it in a microwave oven.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects.
- Make sure to discard the face mask when it becomes visibly dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
- KN95-SM mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- If you would like to know the difference between a KN95 and an N95 read our article "What Is The Difference Between An N95 and KN95 Mask."
- For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please click here.
ANTI-FAKE / ANTI-COUNTERFEIT VERIFICATION
For the instructions on how to use the Powecom Verification Code System please click here.
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.