These protective face shields are made of transparent PVC and have an elastic fastener/headband. With a soft foam forehead pad, this durable face protection is anti-fog and suitable for medical purposes or for use by the general public. Face shields are intended for single use or multiple uses by the same user when properly disinfected in accordance with guidance provided by the CDC and EPA. A list of disinfectants for use against is available at the following URL: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2. Face shields come in packs of 12. This protective face shield ships directly from our warehouse in Mount Vernon, NY.
- Transparent PVC face shield (protective film must be removed from face shield prior to use)
- Soft foam forehead pad
- 8.625 inches vertically
- 12.75 inches lengthwise
- Face shields are made by factories that have FDA certificates of registration. FDA registration certificate is here.
- Face shields are also made at factories that have CE certificates of compliance. CE compliance certificate is here.
- Product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the current pandemic. Product is not FDA approved.
- Remove protective film from face shield prior to use.
- First, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Then, use your fingernail to scratch the top corner of the face shield back and forth a few times to dislodge the protective film.
- Next, gently insert your fingernail in between the face shield and the protective film.
- Finally, while holding the face shield firmly in one hand, gently peel back the protective film with your other hand.
All face shield orders are fulfilled on an "as available" basis. For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.