Made in the USA N95
Bona Fide Masks™ is an authorized distributor for Demetch. We handle all warehousing, distribution and fulfilment out of our facility in New York. Supply chain security is one of our highest priorities.
The DemeTECH N95 Respirator Fold Style is manufactured using the highest quality materials. The Mask is comprised of 5 layers, with 2 filtration layers that filter >98% of all airborne particles.
NIOSH APPROVED TC-84A-9251
N95 Fold Style
1. Soft Inner Polypropylene Layer provides comfort for long periods of wear.
2. Double Filtration Layer provides strong protections against 99% of airborne particles and bacteria (tested in 3rd party laboratory).
3. High-Density Outer Polypropylene Layer provides strong resistance against airborne liquids.
4. Double Welded Head Straps provide a strong fit and seal against the wearer's face.
5. Unique Folded Design provides low storage space while not in wear.
|Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood, measured in mm Hg||160mm Hg|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)||>98%|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE)||>98%|
|Exhalation Resistance||<35 mm H2O|
|Inhalation Resistance||<25 mm H2O|
How to properly wear
PUT YOUR MASK
1. With the nosepiece facing away from you, hold the bottom strap in each hand with the nosepiece up (Fig. 1).
2. Position the respirator under your chin, pull the bottom strap over your head, and position it around the neck, below the ears (Fig. 2).
3. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head (Fig. 3).
4. Form the nose clip around your nose and make sure to close any gaps (Fig. 4).
5. Perform a User Seal Check prior to each wearing. To check the respirator-to face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale (Fig. 5). Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nosepiece as described in step 3. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head.
REMOVE YOUR MASK
See steps 2 & 3 of Fitting Instructions and cup respirator in hand to maintain position on the face. Pull the bottom strap overhead. Still holding respirator in position, pull top strap overhead and remove the respirator.
- N95 mask is a respirator and is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- One size available - fits most adults.
All mask orders are fulfilled on an "as available" basis. For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.