3D Fish Shaped KN95 (same shape as KF94)
Bona Fide Masks™ is the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for Harley® KN95 Protective Mask Model BFM001 in the United States & Canada!
The New Harley ® KN95 Model BFM001 personal respirator, Made to the GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability, ships from stock directly from our Mount Vernon, NY warehouse, is a respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Harley ® KN95 is manufactured by GUANGZHOU HARLEY COMMODITY CO. ,LTD which has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as the EXCLUSIVE distributor in the United States.
Made to GB2626-2019 Standard
The Harley KN95 is packaged in a secure tamper proof heat sealed bag that is reclosable, once opened. There are 10 masks per pack
Each individual mask is also packed in its own heat sealed polybag within the main polybag
The Harley KN95, made to the new standard, will be the same size, shape and use the same production process. The improvement will be from the new melt blown polypropylene cotton filter layer which will upgrade the breathability factor (respiratory resistance) of the mask. This new enhancement will help make it easier to breathe for the user while still offering filter efficiency greater than 95%.
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
CARE AND USE:
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protective nature of the mask.
- Do not steam the face mask or put it in the microwave.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects.
- Make sure to discard the face mask when it becomes visibily dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.
- If you would like to know the difference between a KN95 and an N95 read our article "What Is The Difference Between An N95 and KN95 Mask."
For more information, please see Terms and Conditions for Product Purchases.